- Wed March 16th, 6pm, Room 3-077, DIT Aungier St, Dublin 1
- Wed April 13th, 6.30pm, Room 3-077, DIT Aungier St, Dublin 1
- Tues May 10th 6pm, Room 3-073, 6pm, DIT Aungier St, Dublin 1
- Sat June 11th Summer Forum (day-long event, exact times to be arranged)
- Tues July 12th, 6.30pm
- Wed Aug 17th 6pm
- Tues Sept 13th, 6.30pm
- Wed Oct 19th 6pm
- Tues Nov 15th 6.30pm
- Wed Dec 14th, social evening, time to be decided
- The Sept, Oct and Nov meetings will probably be in DIT Aungier Street, rooms to be confirmed.
- Venues for June, July, August and Dec to be arranged - watch this space...
- Further details will be posted on website and facebook as they become available.
Meetings Outside Dublin
Some people have been in touch to see if we are holding meetings outside Dublin.
We actively encourage any and all interested parties to consider holding their own meeting to discuss basic income - no 'approval' is needed from Basic Income Ireland at all. In fact, the BII Steering Group would be delighted to see groups starting outside Dublin and we will help in any way we can - please do feel free to get in touch via our Contact Us page if you require support.
Additionally, if anybody would like to host a one-off public meeting or a meeting with a specific group, some of the active members of Basic Income Ireland would be pleased to come and do a short formal presentation and facilitate a discussion afterwards. We are always looking for invitations to groups or events. So please get in touch if this is something that interests you and we can discuss the exact format and time that would suit you and your group.