Our general network meeting of Feb 6th will be in Dublin Institute of Technology at 6pm, in room 3-077. We will focus on the succinct messages about basic income that we want to promote. All welcome to attend.
Lucy McKenna will facilitate Feb 6th meeting and the agenda is "BII and Communication":
- Who are the people we are talking to?
- What are the messages we have?
Also in February, we will be giving a workshop on basic income as part of the Limerick Spring festival of ideas. It's on Feb 23rd from 1-2.30pm. Details at www.limerickspring.com
Save the Dates
All evening meetings will be from 6-8pm. Details as follows (venue is room 3-077 in DIT Aungier St, Dublin 2):
- Weds, March 7th
Focus for Meeting:
1. Continuation of discussion of how best to 'inspire and inform' people about Basic Income
2. Review of development documentation
3. Updates on events and upcoming invitations
4.Round up of other news, including Neil's photos for the website, etc.
- Tues, April 10th.
- Sat, May 12th.
- Tues, June 12th.
- July and August no meetings
- Sat, September 15th. To coincide with International Basic Income week and also BII Autumn Forum. Time: 10am - 4pm.
- Weds, October 17th.
- Tues, November 20th.
- Weds, December 12th. Social gathering.
All are welcome and encouraged to attend all of the above meetings.